A rePost from my facebook timeline
Filipino Unite for a Cause in collaboration with The UAE Red Crescent Society
We invite you to an…
AID OF HOPE
Charity Event for The Victims of Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan)
Date: 15 November 2013, FRIDAY
Time : 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Zabeel Park – Amphitheater / MegaBowl
This charity event is aimed at gathering much needed donations that will be sent to The Philippine National Red Cross, through The UAE Red Crescent Society.
Donations can be made in Cash or in the form of essential goods such as Medical Supplies, Tents, Blankets, Canned Food, etc (Please note: “The Philippine Red Cross does not accept rotten, damaged, expired or decayed goods. Though we appreciate your generosity, PRC also discourages donations of old clothes as we have more than enough to go around.”)
Schedule of Activities:
1) Walk-for-A-Cause (9:00am-11:00am) – Will be an “Open Amount Donation” with Red Crescent Donation Boxes at the “Start” area
2) Yoga, Zumba, and Body Combat (8:00am-10:00am; 3:00pm-5:00pm) – Will be an “Open Amount Donation”
3) Balloon Making / Face Painting / Clown / Magician / Fun and Games for Kids (All Day)
4) Printed Photos / Art / Paintworks / Sketches of Filipino Artists – Works for sale with 100% going to charity
5) Family Portraits, Photography & Videography (Funshoot around the Park) (10:00am-5:00pm)
– Tickets for Photography/Videography/Arts will be through Tickets, in denominations of Dhs. 100 / 50 / 20
▪ Dhs. 100 – Full Photography & Videography package activities
▪ Dhs. 50 – For Artworks, Sketches, Paintings, Printed Photos
▪ Dhs. 20 – Single Portraits & Family Portraits
There will also be small UAE Red Crescent charity boxes placed around the event area for cash donations.
For Donations in the form of goods, we will be having LBC boxes where they can be dropped-in, and thereafter Freight forwarded by LBC to The Philippine Red Cross.