Just 3 ingredients to make ICE CREAM at home!
It is so easy to make that Chloe took charge in preparing the recipe and she even prepared a video to show you how.
This can be a very fun DIY project for the family to do at home and because we need to satisfy a sweet frozen craving.
The base recipe is versatile that you can basically add different flavorings! The option is endless to your imagination.
How to Make Ice Cream at Home
- 2 cups whipping or heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or bean paste
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla, on low speed until just incorporated.
- Pour into resealable container. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Cookies & Cream
15 Oreo cookies, chopped
Cookies & Chocolate
10 Chocolate Digestive Cookies, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup Chocolate Hazelnut spread
1 cup Chocolate Syrup
1 cup mini Marshmallows
1 cup Walnuts & Almond mix