A big THANK YOU to Tarana of Sand in my Toes for giving MyNappytales the Liebster Award. It’s my turn to bestow this award to my fellow bloggers.
The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (well some might have more) and is passed along to other bloggers who meet the same criteria. Liebster is German and means beloved.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
Eleven random facts about me:
1) I’m a Papa’s girl! He spoiled me the first 5 years of my life we were together before he left for heaven. Everyday I pray that my siblings (Bernadette & Carlo) can each have 1 day with him.
2) I like salty food. Filipino condiments like dayok, and ginamos makes me happy.
3) I’m a better baker than a cook.
4) Gossip magazine relaxes me.
5) I like wearing make-up but I don’t have any idea how to do it.
6) I’m a foodie. Exploring different kind of cuisine whether it be on a fancy restaurant or on the street I want to try them. You can never appreciate ones culture if you don’t try the food.
7) I’m the eldest of 3 (mama+papa) and a second to 4 (mama)
8) When I see someone get hurt I feel the pain.
9) I cry a lot but I’m not a drama queen.
10) I turn the tv on not to sit and watch just so I don’t feel alone.
11) I don’t like mismatch utensils.
Eleven questions from Tamara:
- What was the most spiritual moment of your life?
I joined a retreat called Enneagram which is all about discovering and understanding yourself.
Another one would be when I voluntered for World Youth Day 2005 held at Cologne, Germany.
2. What remains your most outrageous buy?
4 inch stilettos
3 .What do you do when the kids are napping?
Surfing the net or watching some movie while doing house chores in between
4. What would your dream vacation be?
I’ve always wanted to go on cruise.
5. What film makes you cry the most?
6. How do you handle the stress that comes with being a parent?
I cry then take a long shower then eat ice cream with my babies.
7. What moment do you most look forward to with your child, everyday?
Story time in bed.
8. How do you indulge in some ‘me’ time?
Pedicures, I love having my nails painted and my eldest likes them too. Since I had LittleMiss who is attached to
my hip I don’t have time to them yet.
9. Do you like to cook? What’s your signature dish?
Yes. Everyone requests for my Baked Lechon so I think that’s my signature dish.
10. What is your happiest childhood memory?
The 5 years I had with my Papa.
11. Is there something you secretly wish for everyday?
A magic wand or spell so I can just “swish” my hand and have a clean house 🙂
I bestow this award to them below:
The Kitchen of a Chef and a Mommy
*Some of the bloggers got the award already, I’m not sure if you can get it twice so I have five.
1) What’s your one favorite food, that one thing that you just can’t resist to have one bite even if you’re full?
2) What is your karaoke song?
3) What is your ultimate happy thought?
4) Where did spend your summer as a kid?
5) Why did you decide to maintain a blog?
6) Why did you choose that blog name?
7) Where do you want to be right this moment?
8) What’s the meaning of your name?
9) What expensive thing do you want to buy that you don’t really need?
10) A movie line that you can’t forget? and from which movie?
11) Any easy recipe you can share?
I love the storytime too! Thanks for replying!