I have been using my De’Longhi MultiFry for more than 1 year now and it has reduced my work time in the kitchen. The first time I got to use the MultiFry was with Chef Osama where we made Um Ali.
Some Dubai base Mama media influencers were invited to celebrated Mother’s Day with Chef Marta and De’Longhi at Galeries Lafayette Gourmet, The Dubai Mall.
Chef Marta Yanci taught us how to properly use the Multifry and showed us 3 recipes (fries, pizza and muffin) that we can re-create at home. The kids and I prepared Sweet Potato fries and it was surprising that both really liked the fries.
I have mainly been cooking most chicken dishes and crispy lechon on our MultiFry because it just cooks much faster and use a small amount of oil. Kuya V has requested that we recreate the Chicago style pizza and muffin that we prepared with Chef Marta, watch out for that either here or on our Instagram.
One of our favorite chicken dish in hurry with our Delonghi Multifry is this Honey Soy Chicken were you just mix the marinade with the chicken let it sit for at least 30 minutes or overnight. This chicken dish is also perfect to pack for your family’s lunch box.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Honey Soy Chicken with De'Longhi Multifry
Easy chicken dish you can prepare in a hurry
- 12 pcs chicken thighs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- olive oil, level 3
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- In a zip lock bag mix all ingredients and marinade for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator
- Insert the paddle in the bowl
- Put chicken thighs in the bowl and add the oil. Close the lid, select the AIRGrill program, power level 3, set 25 minutes and press the program start/stop button.
- Take one of your biggest chicken thigh and check if it is completely cooked. I had a small thigh cut so it was done in 25 minutes. Add 5-10 minutes more if chicken is still raw.