Chicken Schnitzel with butter fried potato and beans, a photo by gailcaidoy on Flickr.
Did I ever mention that we are enjoying Junior Masterchef Australia? Those kids inspired me to be a better cook and be serious on preparing yummy beautiful meals. These Chicken Schnitzel was featured on the show’s masterclass below is my version.
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 80 ml Olive Oil
- 40g butter, cubed
- Cut the Chicken breast horizontally into thin steaks. Place in between 2 sheets of cling film and lightly pound with the flat side of meat mallet to flaten.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Prepare one bowl each for Flour, BreadCrumbs, Egg Milk mixture, and Chicken breasts.
- Coat one piece chicken in flour and shke to remove excess. Then dip the chicken into the egg mixture. Then coat chicken in the breadcrumbs pressing firmly to coat. Repeat with remaining pieces of chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook chicken in batches for 4-5 minutes each side or until tender and golden. Remove and place on to the paper towel.
- For the veggies, slice boiled potatoes and remove ends of string beans. Melt butter on a different pan. Fry potatoes till brown on the sides, set aside. Cook string beans for about two minutes.
Thanks for dropping by! It's a tasty dish. Let me know once you tried it.
Ate Beng, still waiting for the recipe 🙂 This weekend maghahanap pa ako ng Ramekin para sa souffle
I have not tried Chicken Schnitzel my self, I may have to try it soon.Great blog…
Hmmn, lecker Schnitzel :).
Pingback: Para Ma
Pingback: window cleaners se19
Pingback: Cute Clothes for Teenage Girls
Pingback: cat repellent
Pingback: best nursing schools in california
Pingback: Buy and sell crafts online
Pingback: motor accidents compensation
Pingback: psoriasis treatment
Pingback: Generic Levitra
Pingback: ecommerce web site design
Pingback: wedding centerpiece ideas
Pingback: Cafe Rouge Vouchers
Pingback: Air Conditioning
Pingback: ATM processor
Pingback: inventory management software
Pingback: taroto gratuito
Pingback: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney Riverside
Pingback: Newton Mckendrick
Pingback: professional house painters thousand oaks
Pingback: acai berry
Pingback: raspberry ketones
Pingback: ottawa photographers
Looks very tasty, was looking for a chicken Schnitzel recipe for a while, so glad I came across this one!
Glad to be of help Tasmeea 🙂
Pingback: Back to school Bento ideas | Cuddles and Crumbs