“Mom, luto ka nga ng isda na maraming kamatis”
This fish recipe was the answer to Mr. C’s request and it has become a favorite, both kids can easily finish two whole medium fish each in one seating.
Kinamatisang Isda is a one pot fish dish similar to paksiw that also takes only 20 minutes and you’re done.
Kinamatisang Isda (Fish and Tomatoes)
- Whole Fish or Fillet (for this recipe I have 6 medium size Sheri)
- 4 large Tomatoes, quartered
- 5 cloves Garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 medium Onion, quartered
- thumb size Ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Arrange all ingredients in a pan, start off by laying half of your tomatoes and onions.
- Lay fish on top of your tomatoes & onions, finally top off with remaining ingredients
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Fond of seafood or red/white meat BBQ?
http://bit.ly/1nCUNMj will cheer you..
Thanks for dropping by! I will check it out.
Thank you..I have just posted something which could be fruitful to you. Have a look at my last post around free advertising
You are most welcome 🙂