As a mom you only want the best for your children, looking for the best brand to use that will work for you and the baby is a priority. It has always been a hit and miss when it comes to looking for that perfect disposable diaper that is worth every penny and makes your baby’s bum happy.
I was given the opportunity to try out the leading diaper brand in Japan – Merries Diapers.
I am using cloth diaper for daytime and disposable for night, and although we are happy with the current brand that we use I am much happier after a week of trying out this magic Merries Diaper!
Let me list why:
1) Absorbent – LittleMiss C’s bum feel dry even after using the diaper for almost 9 hours.
2) No stinky smell even if it is full pee.
3) Soft that it’s inside feels like my cloth diapers.
4) Holds its shape. Have you notice that when a diaper is full it’s sagging when the baby stands up. Well Merries doesn’t sag at all that it still looks pretty snug even when full.
5) No leakage. Even if it’s full of pee plus a bomb of poo the diaper didn’t leak at all.
6) Merries has a wetness indicator that tells us parents when it’s time for a nappy change.
7) LittleMiss C’s bum is happy since it didn’t develop any rash and even after using it for more than 9 hours no sign of redness at all.