You need this recipe.
I always plan ahead when it comes to our weekly meals and lunch box. Having leftovers stashed on the freezer is a lifesaver on days where I am just overwhelmed with responsibilities and just fail to plan ahead.
On mornings when I only have a few minutes to spare, Egg Sandwich is a no fuss recipe to prepare and pack.
- 2 slices bread
- 3 hard boiled egg, peeled
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Slice hard boiled egg, place in a bowl.
- Mash with fork. Add 4 tbsp of mayonnaise and mix. If not moist enough to your liking add about 1/2 tbsp more.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the egg mixture on bread.
If you are making a sandwich for one person ratio of egg and mayo is 1:1.
Lunch Box Details
- Box: PlanetBox Rover
- Hunter Foods Vegetable Chips
- LunchBox Love notes
- Fruits: Grapes & Oranges
I’m going to make these for my sons lunch 🙂 Thank you for sharing 🙂
I would love for you to check out my latest post xx
Easy peesy!! I love the way you decorated his lunch 💕
Love the extra little touches that you do. Lunch is anything but boring 😍.