Mango Float is one of the easiest, delicious Filipino dessert you can make. I grew up enjoying this delicious dessert that my Mama whips up every chance she gets hold of a sweet ripe and juiciest mangoes.
What is a mango float? Close your eyes and imagine biting into a spoonful of soft cloud of sweetened cream with generous mangoes between layers of graham crackers.
Thank you for sharing your recipe, Mama. The mango float you make still remains to be the best version I’ve had all my life.
Easy Mango Float Recipe
- 3 packs Nestle All Purpose Cream
- 1 can Condensed Milk, 380 grams (1 1/4 cups)
- 20 pcs Graham Crackers
- 4 pcs ripe Mangoes
- Prepare a square or rectangle container that is deep enough for you to create 3 layers.
- Combine cream and condensed milk in a mixing bowl. With a hand mixer, whip mixture until it doubles in size or reached soft peaks.
- Arrange a layer of graham cracker on the container. Spoon and spread about 1/3 cup of cream mixture. Then, top with generous amount of mango slices.
- Repeat process up to 3 layers ending with cream mixture then topped with mango cubes on top. If you have leftover crackers you can crushed them and sprinkle on top.
- Chill for at least 4 hours to set completely before serving.
- Heavy cream or Whipping cream can be substituted for All Purpose Cream.
- Make sure cream and condensed milk are chilled (very cold) prior to whipping.
- Freeze overnight if you want an ice box cake
- Line container with a parchment paper, leaving about an inch of paper overhang to easily lift cake out of pan.
- Mangoes too sweet? Begin by adding half cup of condensed milk.