This one pot NutriCook recipe is such a breeze to make. You can choose to enjoy this over pasta, salad greens or Chloe’s favorite jasmine rice.
Chicken in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- ½ cup cream For seasoning chicken
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ paprika
- ½ five spice
- Marinate chicken breast with seasonings for at least 10 minutes.
- Pour two cups of pasta sauce in the pot. For this recipe, I used Basilico Pasta Sauce by Maggi
- Press ‘Chicken’ mode and cook for 10 minutes.
- Fold dry ingredients to wet mixture, until incorporated.
- Once pressure is released. Turn pot to sauté mode then add cooking cream. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve over a bed of greens or pasta and top off with Parmesan cheese.
Here’s an IG reel for this recipe. Enjoy!