Sheet Pan Eggs is an easy way to serve eggs to a crowd or as a make ahead lunchbox meal as it freeze well too.
Eggs clearly are the star here so make sure to use fresh and good quality ones. We have been loyal Al Jazira Poultry customers because we get to have our eggs & poultry needs delivered straight from the farm to our home.
Use 15% off discount code BICNC on all your Al Jazira Poultry
Sheet Pan Eggs
- 12 eggs, large
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Toppings: capsicum, carrots and cheese
- PreHeat oven to 180C
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and milk
- Pour eggs onto a greased sheet pan and sprinkle with your chosen toppings
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are firm and cooked through
- Allow omelette to cool for a few minutes then slice to equal size. Serve in a sandwich or with a salad.
The recipe can be jazzed up with any topping you wish, just make sure to squeezed out extra juice if using watery vegetable.
WATCH Egg Sheet Pan recipe video, below.