Kuya V is officially on winter break, yey. I have to keep both of them busy and spend as much less time watching cartoons. I got the idea from a table centerpiece we saw at the Gingerbread house decorating event.
Things you need:
- 3D Star and Tree Template
- Assorted ornaments
- A4 thick paper (optional)
- A4 Bond paper
- Empty Cereal box
How to make 3D Star and Christmas tree
1. Print 3D Star and Tree Template, either on a thick or regular printing paper.
2. Cut each shape and paste on a cereal box, if you’re using a regular paper.
3. Show your kids how to stick shiny ornaments and let them do the rest.
4. Once they are satisfied with design, let it dry.
5. Cut out shapes, and let them design the other side. Let it dry.
6. Cut the dotted lines, from a point to it’s center.
7. Carefully slide or insert each piece. Adjust cut outs if you notice that the bottom is not aligned.
8. Add more design and dust with glitter.
9. Secure top and bottom with tapes. You have the option to hang this by adding a string and tape it in place.
You can use them as a table centerpiece or like us a standee for our mini Christmas village.