The last of the three products I presented for a bento workshop is the chicken popcorn, it’s odd shape and dull color made it challenging to turn into something fun and inviting to eat. Other products use for the workshop are chicken nuggets and sausage.
Kuya V was the one who suggested that I turn them to kebabs or barbecue with colorful vegetables in between.
Barbecue sticks are not allowed in school, instead we made use of drinking straws as skewers. Now, your chicken popcorn looks more inviting to eat compared to just placing them flat inside your lunchbox.
Inside our lunchbox :
- kebab of capsicum, olives, cherry tomatoes and chicken popcorn
- strawberry, kiwi and blueberry
- cheese cupcake (I will post recipe of this soon)
- sweet corn adorned with cucumber carrot flower
- baby carrots and broccoli
Bento tools: tiny fork food picks, silicone cupcake liners and drinking straw.
Tag us on any of your bento lunchbox creations and use #UAEMakesBento and #WhatToEatMom on instagram. We are @cuddlesncrumbs on all social media platform.